Thursday, June 7, 2007

We've arrived in Arizona

Wow, it's been awhile since I've updated this, so much for good intentions of writing everyday.



We have embarked on a new adventure for the summer and are living in Arizona. It truly is a different heat than Mississippi. I couldn't believe we were outside at sunset and 92 felt like the 70's.



I'll be posting pictures or links to albums as we explore our new city and as our new addition grows. (Blogger image upload is not working for me right now.)



I can hardly believe Rebecca is 7 weeks today. She is grinning and responding in such cute ways right now. Rebecca was born April 19, 2007 and weighed 8 lb 10 oz and was 20 inches long. She was born at home, we had a birth pool and Loren was the one who caught her. The midwife was right there too of course. This home birth was the most amazing experience, I kept thinking this really isn't labor, it's too easy. There was a time at the end that I wanted to go to the hospital but my support group talked me through it and then I called my mom. Rebecca was born with the next set of contractions. Afterwards I told Loren it felt like I was Goldilocks trying out different positions and rooms trying to find the just right spot.


Try this link to see pictures or email me. http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=6anu5un.2vgochuf&x=0&y=-dthump

No comments: