Saturday, September 8, 2007

Oh, What A Day!

Well, the good news is that Loren wasn't late for his flight. The bad news is he left his jump drive plugged into the hub on the home computer,... with his presentation on it.
He had my cell phone for his trip, so he couldn't reach me to get me to drive it back up to him at the airport. I got his message when I got home, 25 minutes after the flight had left. Instead of coming straight home, I took the children to the Farmer's Market, trying to distract them from missing Loren already. John was screaming, "I want Daddy!" Lots of fun.
The Blue Bell 100 years Tour was at Market, with a bouncy and free ice cream. Of course, I saw friends I hadn't seen in awhile and we chatted. Then I chatted with a few vendors as I bought free range eggs and some muscadines; A typical 'Market Experience'.
My afternoon was spent trying to figure out the fastest way to get the jump drive to California. In the end FedEx saved the day and Loren will have his presentation by 10:30am. A bit of an expensive mistake but thankfully he only presents on Wednesday.

No comments: