Wednesday, January 24, 2007

They took WHAT!?

Okay, I need to vent. Yes, I know that I am very emotional and pregnant right now, but this thing just bugs me. Plus I feel a level of violation.
We came back from Christmas visiting family in Texas, to find that someone had helped themselves to the extension cord from our Christmas lights AND the light bulb from our front porch. I had a bad feeling about the extension cord, had a nagging thought I should put it away but the children were already loaded in the van and I thought, oh it mostly covered by the leaves.
The light, ah the light, that is what irks me. This is the second time within a few months that a light bulb has disappeared. Yes, I know they are very inexpensive, but my porch light is right beside my front door, they had to walk on my property, on my front porch, and they probably used my own chair to reach up and take the light bulb. Oh well, the light bulb can be replaced much easier than the canoe that was stolen 2 years ago. Well, I better go to the store and buy some chain, husband just fixed the secondhand canoe he bought and I had a dream it was stolen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't know they stole your light bulb...that would scare me. I'm glad they didn't take anything else.