Friday, April 4, 2008

Prayer

something to think about...
P.U.S.H.

P-----pray

U----until

S----something

H----happens


How many times do we become discouraged when we don't get the answer we want, or in the time frame that we want?
I have a CD by Brian Barrett, and there is one song called "One Prayer Away" where a mother has been praying for years, but she keeps on praying because she could be 'One Prayer Away" from seeing Heaven move.
There is also a song by Greg Long of Avalon called "Fifteen", it talks about a person needing 15 times hearing about Jesus before they believe and what if I'm 15?. That is convicting to me, how many times am I so afraid and timid of what people will think that i let fear silence my tongue. Then I've also entwined or wrapped myself in volunteer organizations tow the party line only say what they want you to say, don't offend... hmmm, some more things to consider..

No comments: