Monday, October 22, 2007

One of those days...

I know I haven't written anything in a couple days. Thirsday and Friday I was busy getting ready for a retreat on the weekend. It was fun to see friends I haven't seen in a year, my roomie and I talked until quite late. I was a bit disappointed that most people wanted to rearrange the order of the last session and leave early. Loren was quite surprised that I was home before he was.Loren and the kids took the canoe and went on the river. They had fun and saw a couple of alligators.
We visited a nearby church, Cynthia commented that she has been the only one in her Sunday School class for the past 2 weeks. Sunday afternoon we drove another meal down to my friend's Dad while she and her mom are away.
Last night Rebecca started running a fever, I don't know if it is teething related, I don't feel anything, I suspect it has something to do with being around another sick baby this weekend. We were supposed to have a play date today, everything was fine yesteray afternoon when we arranged it, my friend said to still come over and GUESS WHAT I found when I went to go to the van?? My keys and purse were locked inside. Loren had 2 meetings plus his classes and grading exams so he can't come home. I guess I need to stay home and do laundry afterall.

No comments: