Friday, August 10, 2007

Adieu Tucson

Wow, so many mixed emotions as we spend the day cleaning and packing. We are down to our last 24 hours in Tucson.
Yesterday, I had a new friend come over and our children played together. It will be so hard to leave our new friends and Sunday School class. Thankfully there is always email for communication, and I'll be back to my regular phone. I never dreamed that we'd find a church home in 10 weeks, but God is good and he meets all our needs. You become closer to people as you pray for them!

Skype has been frustrating me today, the ringer and voice mail isn't working today. It is the last day of our service and they have a big, "extend your SkypeIn number now", Umm NO, not with such difficulty in maintaining a connection, voices being distorted and echos. I guess you get what you pay for.

We will be out of pocket until the end of next week when we will be back in Mississippi. We will be starting our school year and putting things away. I will try to get some of our recent pictures organized and probably write some more about our adventures and reflections.

My La Leche League Group is holding a Family Fun Day on Aug 25, hopefully I'll get to see a lot of my friends from back home there. So drop by the Park Baptist church on Hwy 80.

No comments: